Answered

Sony BRAVIA OLED with Sonos AMP & Sonance Speakers

• 14 March 2023
  • 1 reply

I am looking to purchase the Sony 77" Class - A80CK Series - 4K UHD OLED TV along with the Sonos Amp with 2 Sonance (in ceiling) speakers and 1 subwoofer.  I’m planning to use the Sony OLED built in (into the TV screen) speakers as my front sound and use the in in ceiling speakers as my rear sound, enhanced by the subwoofer. 

My concern is whether or not I will have issues with sound using the Sony Speakers along with my Sonos/Sonance setup? 

Is it as simple as connecting all devices to the Sonos Amp and I shouldn’t have any issues?

Thanks for your direction!

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 14 March 2023, 02:08

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7

This setup will not work. You cannot use the TV’s built-in speakers with the Sonos Amp and Sub. You need to add a Sonos home theater device like an Arc, Beam, Ray, or another Amp and connect it via HDMI ARC to your TV. Then the Sub and Amp will connect wirelessly with the Sonos home theater device to play as a complete Sonos home theater system.