Question

Sonos theater title on app

• 16 November 2020
  • 1 reply

I have changed my tv and before I used to be able to control the surround sound setup by one slide control, now it seems to be in 2. The paired speakers and then the beam and sub. Also it mentions on the help part of the app to setup by selecting home theatre, I cannot find that on the app.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Spury1, thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the Sonos community. We really appreciate your time and effort in bringing this concern to us. Let me help you with this. Have you tried removing and re-adding surrounds on the Sonos app? How about force closing the Sonos app on your mobile device? Please submit a diagnostic report from your Sonos system for us to check. Just include the confirmation number in your response so that we can look up the information. If you need help with any other information, feel free to reach out. We'll wait for your reply.