Question

Sonos surround intermittent tiny cut outs - with tv only

Hi,
ive setup my TV surround - i have everything wired in to home plugs / bt whole home...

I am getting intermittent cut outs all the time on both the play 1 speakers (left and right). Its like a millisecond of cut out. i cant figure out ehat it is. Ive disabled wireless on the play 1's as they are running off the ethernet cables. Its both speakers, so clearly they are having drop outs with information on the network or something...theres no pattern to it it might not happen for a minute then a fe times in a minute. its so annoying. It doesnt happen at all when streaming my soundcloud, its just the TV which is plugged into the soundbar. the soundbar is also ethernet into the system.

thats my diagnostic report number - can anyone help please?

thanks

stu

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, themightyasok. Thanks for posting and for the diagnostic report. Much appreciated. Are you still having the problem with your surrounds cutting out? If so, please resubmit another diagnostic report and reply with the confirmation number it gives at the end. I'll be happy to dig deeper and help in any way I can.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings