Answered

sonos sub problem

• 26 July 2021
  • 1 reply

I bought the playbar,2 play 1 speakers and the sub almost 2 years ago,I noticed a few weeks ago that the sub is no longer connected to the rest of the speakers,it was blinking red and white,I went to all the troubleshooting recommended and nothing,I called sonos support twice and they were not able to fix anything,they offered to replace the sub since I'm out of warranty but they want 425$...plus my cost of shipping...and a new gen 3 sub is 700$...any other way to fix or any advice is more than welcome 

icon

Best answer by Stanley_4 26 July 2021, 23:03

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

That is likely your best option.

You could try to get it repaired but few places seem interested and a failed repair likely wouldn’t be acceptable to Sonos for the replacement offer.

You can find reasonably priced extended warranties for Sonos gear, I buy them for Sonos gifts so I’m not faced with unhappy folks that had early but out-of-warranty failures.