Answered

Sonos Playbase not connecting to WiFi.

• 14 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi, my playbase has stopped working on wireless, both on wifi and on Sonos Net.  When I plug it in with an ethernet cable it shows up immediately in the app.  My other 3 Sonos speakers work fine.  I’ve worked through all the trouble shooting including factory reset and the problem hasn’t been resolved.

I’ve sent a diagnostic report - the number is 849305995.  Any ideas or advice please?

icon

Best answer by Paul A 14 January 2021, 17:26

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

The technical support team were great, and a replacement was sent within 2 days. Happy customer here. Thanks for your help Paul

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @LDB84.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out and for submitting a diagnostic. Allow me to share my recommendation to help out.

I would like to share with you the information indicated on the submitted diagnostic. Based on the provided diagnostic your Sonos Playbase indicates a wireless card failure. I would like to recommend contacting our technical support team for more in-depth troubleshooting steps or possible product replacement. Please provide the diagnostic number you have noted above to the technical support team. (849305995).

I hope this helps.

Please let me know how it goes and keep me posted.

Thanks,

Thanks for the welcome Paul, and for the recommendation.  I’ll keep you posted.

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @LDB84.

Thanks for the update and immediate response.

I’m glad that the issue was taken care of with urgency. Its good that you already have the replacement Sonos Playbase. I do hope that the issue ends with the defective Playbase so you can continue to love and enjoy your Sonos.

Please do not hesitate to reach out or create a topic if you have additional questions or concerns. Everybody is welcome here in the community.

Thanks,