Question

Sonos playbase completely dead, it's not the fuse. Any suggestions?

• 14 May 2017
  • 6 replies

Badge
Any suggestions? It's only a month old but has died. Feels like needs replaced but as bought from a retailer online (currys) I am dreading the process as it's very heavy and I threw out the packaging.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Contact Sonos directly. You can find your local contact information at www.sonos.com/contact

Might be worth contacting Currys as well. I can't imagine there would be an issue of no packaging if the thing has died. Might be faster to get a replacement, too.
My Playbase has just died tight too.... to very happy £700 paper weight now!
osxmarky, I'd highly recommend reading the post previous to yours.
hi everyone... Sonos has just contacted me (via email) regarding this issue... they offered to RMA (Return Manufacturer Authorisation)... not sure how long this will take or what the procedure is to be honest... fingers crossed!
:
:8
Well dropped of my PlayBase with DHL and its now off to Netherlands via Gatewick... Hopefully getting my replacement unit early next week... still have my fingers crossed!
Hi... Well received new PlayBase yesterday, excellent service from Sonos, just was a shame that the first one died, but really can't complain really as the new unit is perfect and it only took a week to sort out!