Question

Sonos playbar play one not working with LGC9

• 30 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Greetings over the last few months when turning on my TV via Verizon remote everything powers up normally except for the sound coming out of my Sonos system. The only way to get audio to function from system is to for some reason switch to another service usually we have to go over to Netflix upload a movie the sound will all of the sudden come on then I can switch back to regular cable service and watch TV normally. FYI I am running a Verizon cable box through HDMI wire and running my Sonos through Optical from TV to play bar

It worked perfectly fine for the first month and then it has been happening pretty often for the last three months. Looking for help

3 replies

Although your issue doesn’t quite seem to fit this, can you confirm if you have TV Autoplay enabled in the settings for your Playbar?

TV auto play is on and has always been on it seems like an audio issue which leads me to the Sonos

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi,

For testing purposes, would you mind enabling the internal TV speakers and let us know if you are able to reproduce the issue. To see more information on troubleshooting Home Theater issues, click the link right HERE.

Let us know what you think.