Answered

sonos playbar

• 26 November 2019
  • 4 replies

Hi i have sonos playbar its brand new.Without optical connection it has a little noise.is it normal? 

icon

Best answer by AjTrek1 26 November 2019, 21:48

@Onurumul

Thanks for the reply. I’ve never encountered such a problem. I take it you can’t easily return the unit for a replacement?

I’m not an electrician so my best advice at this juncture is to contact Sonos Tech support by submitting a ticket which is done by running a diagnostic and posting the reference ID in this forum. Afterwards either call Sonos Tech support or go through Twitter or Facebook. 

Click here for instructions to submit a diagnostic

Click here for contact options and be sure to identify your country

Good luck!

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi i have sonos playbar its brand new.Without optical connection it has a little noise.is it normal? 

Please explain. The Playbar uses an optical connection. I’m not following what you mean by “without optical connection it has a little noise”.  Typically, a hum or sorts would mean there is an electrical incompatibility with the Playbar and your electrical source, possibly improper grounding. However, I’m only guessing. Can you elaborate a bit more on your issue(s).

Cheers!

Hi.

Without any tv connection it has a little like a buzzer noise.i tryed to change the power cable and power point but still same.When i close the wifi from sonos controller the noise disappears just a few second.Do you have and idea? Thx.

İ will send you video if you interested?

Userlevel 7

@Onurumul

Thanks for the reply. I’ve never encountered such a problem. I take it you can’t easily return the unit for a replacement?

I’m not an electrician so my best advice at this juncture is to contact Sonos Tech support by submitting a ticket which is done by running a diagnostic and posting the reference ID in this forum. Afterwards either call Sonos Tech support or go through Twitter or Facebook. 

Click here for instructions to submit a diagnostic

Click here for contact options and be sure to identify your country

Good luck!