Answered

sonos playbar

• 26 November 2019
  • 4 replies

Hi i have sonos playbar its brand new.Without optical connection it has a little noise.is it normal? 

icon

Best answer by AjTrek1 26 November 2019, 21:48

@Onurumul

Thanks for the reply. I’ve never encountered such a problem. I take it you can’t easily return the unit for a replacement?

I’m not an electrician so my best advice at this juncture is to contact Sonos Tech support by submitting a ticket which is done by running a diagnostic and posting the reference ID in this forum. Afterwards either call Sonos Tech support or go through Twitter or Facebook. 

Click here for instructions to submit a diagnostic

Click here for contact options and be sure to identify your country

Good luck!

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi i have sonos playbar its brand new.Without optical connection it has a little noise.is it normal? 

Please explain. The Playbar uses an optical connection. I’m not following what you mean by “without optical connection it has a little noise”.  Typically, a hum or sorts would mean there is an electrical incompatibility with the Playbar and your electrical source, possibly improper grounding. However, I’m only guessing. Can you elaborate a bit more on your issue(s).

Cheers!

Hi.

Without any tv connection it has a little like a buzzer noise.i tryed to change the power cable and power point but still same.When i close the wifi from sonos controller the noise disappears just a few second.Do you have and idea? Thx.

İ will send you video if you interested?

Userlevel 7

@Onurumul

Thanks for the reply. I’ve never encountered such a problem. I take it you can’t easily return the unit for a replacement?

I’m not an electrician so my best advice at this juncture is to contact Sonos Tech support by submitting a ticket which is done by running a diagnostic and posting the reference ID in this forum. Afterwards either call Sonos Tech support or go through Twitter or Facebook. 

Click here for instructions to submit a diagnostic

Click here for contact options and be sure to identify your country

Good luck!