Sonos options.

• 23 December 2020
  • 3 replies

I have a 70 inch tv a PS4 and a fire stick I’d like to run. I’d like a full 5.1 setup. also wandering about in-wall speakers. can sonos accommodate all that?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi there @Eperk83, Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the community. About your question on this setup, This works with some of our Sonos community users, but there might be some interference that could happen if all of these devices require HDMI ports to be connected all at the same time. But we can wait for feedbacks and recommendations of other Sonos community users who may have the same kind of setup that you proposed. 

Keep me in the know with the advice above.

We're here to answer any further questions you have.

Thanks for the reply. That’s kind of a shame that’s even an issue, considering what I would be getting would run around $2,500 from what I can see. Hopefully other users have found a solution to that 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi there @Eperk83, thanks for the update. About this concern, so that they can explain further your options or what would suit you for the best Sonos setup. Kindly contact our Sales Team so that they can assist you further on this issue. Or you may contact them through this link

Keep us posted on how it goes and we're here to answer any further questions you have.