Sonos One lost the screw mounting threads

• 20 October 2017
  • 4 replies

Badge
I was disappointed that the Sonos One no longer has the mounting threads on the back. Minor issue but it will change my setup.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

This has been discussed in at least two other threads. Brief summary, both Sanus and Flexson have or are coming out with speaker mounts for the new Sonos One.
Badge
Thanks. I searched but didn’t find any existing posts thus this one.
Unfortunately, the "search" function on this website's software is variable in its usefulness. Which is why I summarized. :)

Not blaming you at all, I assure you. I've found that a google search often turns up stuff that the local search doesn't. I tend to read everything fairly frequently, so I don't do a lot of searching. 🙂
Userlevel 4
Badge +4
I'm not happy either, considering I just got stands for my PLAY 1's that I just purchased last week. I'm returning them since the new ONE's with Alexa are the same price. Now I've got stands that don't work with the ONEs. Too much of a pain to return, so I'll probably just get a pair of PLAY 3's for my rear surrounds. Here's a link for the new stands that work with the new ONEs.

http://www.sanus.com/en_US/products/speaker-stands/wss21/