Question

SONOS BEAM + SUB + 2 FIVE + TCL 6 SERIES R625

• 29 July 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi there im planning on buying a new Tv i was looking on rtings.com and the TCL 6 SERIES 2019 R625 come up as a good option but as soon as i was about to buy the set i realize i didnt know if it was fully compatible with my sonos beam im also planning on buying a sub + 2 five in the next year and i want to know if they can work all together via HDMI ARC if anyone has a similar setup with the TCL 6 SERIES i would really apreciete the feedback.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @Fitzgerald, thanks for reaching out and sharing your interest with Sonos products. There shouldn’t be any problem with that as the Sonos Beam works with the HDMI cable and optical audio adapter if your TV doesn’t have an HDMI ARC port and still get the same features of the Beam except when using the optical audio adapter, voice commands for turning the TV on and off will not work if Beam is connected via the optical adapter. More here about setting up your Sonos Beam. Let us know if this helps. Thanks!

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @Fitzgerald, thanks for your reply and for sharing that with us. As of the moment, we don’t have any ongoing problems with TCL 6 SERIES R625 and it should work flawlessly. As per the thread, users are okay with the same setup and will always depend on what other sources we may have connected to our TV  (e.g., DVD/Blu-ray player, game console, cable box). You should be fine. Here’s more about our Audio and Video are out of sync. Let us know if you still have any questions. Thanks! 

Badge

Hi @Fitzgerald, thanks for reaching out and sharing your interest with Sonos products. There shouldn’t be any problem with that as the Sonos Beam works with the HDMI cable and optical audio adapter if your TV doesn’t have an HDMI ARC port and still get the same features of the Beam except when using the optical audio adapter, voice commands for turning the TV on and off will not work if Beam is connected via the optical adapter. More here about setting up your Sonos Beam. Let us know if this helps. Thanks!

Sadly as i feared there are other people with some issues regarding these matter please Sonos staff if you can help us in any way to solve the delay problems please do im leaving you a thread i opened in REDDIT so you can take a look at other users with some problems. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/sonos/comments/hzo6ry/sonos_beam_sub_2_five_tcl_6_series_r625/