Answered

Sonos Beam speaker status all time solid white (bright)

• 26 July 2020
  • 3 replies

Hello!
Please help me with the problem I encountered. Following the instructions, I connected the Sonos Beam to a Samsung UE48HU8500T TV via HDMI ARC port. Everything works well, but when I turn off the TV, the TV status light starts flashing continuously and the Sonos Beam status light is solid white (bright) all the time. Although the instructions say: "Normal operation: Solid white (dim)". What could be a problem?

icon

Best answer by Annazel S 26 July 2020, 18:23

Hi @Andrey Moscow.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

I don’t think it could be a problem in terms of your Sonos system, because the normal status of the LED light on Sonos product is solid white which means it’s powered up and functioning properly. 

Hence, you can turn it off using the Sonos app, and here’s how:

Settings->Room Settings->Room Name (Beam)->White Status Light to Off.

In my own opinion, LED lights might tend to differ, due to possible factors like the electrical voltage, or as its times, it might gradually change in terms of brightness.

I can only attribute it to that.

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, we are always here to help.

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Andrey Moscow.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

I don’t think it could be a problem in terms of your Sonos system, because the normal status of the LED light on Sonos product is solid white which means it’s powered up and functioning properly. 

Hence, you can turn it off using the Sonos app, and here’s how:

Settings->Room Settings->Room Name (Beam)->White Status Light to Off.

In my own opinion, LED lights might tend to differ, due to possible factors like the electrical voltage, or as its times, it might gradually change in terms of brightness.

I can only attribute it to that.

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, we are always here to help.

Thank you very much!

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Andrey Moscow.

Thanks for the response.

If you have any other questions or run into any issues,  please do not hesitate to reach out. 

You are always welcome in the community.

Cheers!