Sonos Beam setup with receiver

• 4 December 2020
  • 2 replies

Is it possible to setup Beam with Denon receiver wirelessly or bluetooth ?

I am looking for options to avoid HDMI connection since the receiver is in different room and I trying to avoid wires running around the hometheater setup.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

If you have a Beam you don't need a receiver.  The Beam is an amplified speaker. So I really don't understand what you are trying to achieve. Can you clarify please,?

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @newbigbee.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us. This type of set up is not a recommended set up for Sonos. We always recommend that our home theater speakers be connected directly to the TV which in your case the Beam be connected to the TV via the HDMI ARC port. However, we can always reach out to other members of the community who might have the same equipment as yours and may possibly have feedbacks and recommendations.

Let us try to reach out to other members of the community. Everyone is welcome to help.

Thanks,