Sonos Beam Audio Cuts Out at Least Once an Hour

• 6 December 2020
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I have a Sonos Beam connected to a Samsung Series 8 through optical. Recently we have found that anytime we are streaming something on our Firestick (ie Netflix, Disney+), the audio will stop intermittently for a second or two and then resume. This occurs every hour or two. I am not sure why this is occurring, as we have everything connected correctly that I am aware of and streaming with internet capability up to 1000 mbps.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Thanks for your advice, Airgetlam! If and when it happens again, I’ll be sure to follow it!

I would recommend the next time it happens, you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes, and call Sonos Support to discuss it, or post the diagnostic number here for a Community Moderator to pick up.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, there are more options available beyond just the diagnostic analysis.