Sonos Beam Audio Cuts Out at Least Once an Hour

• 6 December 2020
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I have a Sonos Beam connected to a Samsung Series 8 through optical. Recently we have found that anytime we are streaming something on our Firestick (ie Netflix, Disney+), the audio will stop intermittently for a second or two and then resume. This occurs every hour or two. I am not sure why this is occurring, as we have everything connected correctly that I am aware of and streaming with internet capability up to 1000 mbps.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I would recommend the next time it happens, you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes, and call Sonos Support to discuss it, or post the diagnostic number here for a Community Moderator to pick up.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, there are more options available beyond just the diagnostic analysis.

Thanks for your advice, Airgetlam! If and when it happens again, I’ll be sure to follow it!