Sonos Arc with Blu Ray Player and Optoma Projector

• 25 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hi All. Here is my dilemma. I need to get my Connect my Sonos Arc from My Sony UBP 7000 Blu Ray player and From My Sony Blu Ray Player to my Optoma UHD35 for watching 3D Movies. Is HDFury Arcana my only option? 

4 replies

There is the HD Fury Arcana, the Feintech VAX04101k, and the latest, is the OREI HDA-935. You can also order from those links from the companies directly, or check your local retailers for availability. Amazon may carry some, depending on location.

Badge

So I have resolved to just live and let live with my current setup. I have decided to output audio via the Optical port on my PS4, but I should mention that I ordered a Sony UBP 70000 Blu ray player. The only problem here is that it does not have an Optical uot port? I found a Coaxial to optical adapter but not sure if this will work?

As long as the output is restricted to Dolby Digital (bandwidth limitations of optical connection), I don’t see why it wouldn’t. 

Badge

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07ZNR4N9F/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1