I’ve had my arc now for nearly two weeks and it randomly wakes up my TV. I’ve proven its the ARC because before I had the ARC and just now reverting back to my beam, I don’t have this problem. I’ve googled and tried all manner of things including:
- Powering off TV, disconnecting it from mains and reconnecting the HDMI to other ports and reconnecting
- Removing batteries from the remote control
- Disabling powering on using Mobile
- Removing the TV from the Samsung Smart things app
- Trying different HDMI cables
I see a lot of people who owns this TV have this issue but none that have been, what appears to be, triggered by the Arc. https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Qled-and-Frame/Samsung-Q70R-TV-turns-on-by-itself/td-p/827155/page/9
Am I a loner on this one?
I want to keep the Arc but it seems ludicrous to have to change my TV as well.