Sonos Arc disconnecting from Samsung frame TV

• 1 December 2020
  • 2 replies

I’m having The same issue I see mentioned on the blog several times about the Sonos arc disconnecting from the Samsung TV . The only remedy is to unplug the HDMI from The Arc and then plug it back in. Not a susataible remedy

I’ve already done the most recent update to the Samsung frame TV 2020 version. Any other fix for this as I see it’s a known issue for Sonos? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Bjennings24.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community, We appreciate your time and effort in posting your concern here in our community.

Is this only happening when your watching on your TV, how about playing music?

Try unplugging all Sonos devices from power, then reboot your router. Once the router comes back up, plug your Sonos devices back in.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Bjennings24.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community, We appreciate your time and effort in posting your concern here in our community.

Is this only happening when your watching on your TV, how about playing music?

Try unplugging all Sonos devices from power, then reboot your router. Once the router comes back up, plug your Sonos devices back in.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

There’s like 6 threads going on this… sound cutting out and in…. Samsung (really all brand TV’s)….. he said removing and re-plugging the HDMI fixes the issue.

……..annnnd your take away and suggestion is to unplug and reboot the router??

Good grief Sonos…. get it together…..