Sonos 5.1 vs Klipsch Wireless WISA Home Theater

• 3 March 2017
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Just wondering if anyone has heard the Klipsch Wireless Home Theater and how it compares to the Sonos 5.1.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Do some research on WISA before making a decision. I have about 12 Sonos and they work great as long as you have a solid wireless network, but there are more premium sound wireless products hitting the market who are in the Wireless Speaker and Audio (WISA) association. Some discussion around developing technology that may allow speakers from different manufactures to work together. Full disclosure, I'm just learning about this as well and don't have all the facts.
Keep us posted on the WISA technology, please, as you find out more. I'd honestly be surprised if it was significantly different than what Sonos already does, due to the nature of available frequency for these kinds of transmissions, but would be delighted to be wrong.