Replacement Playbase

My Playbase stopped working in Jan 21 and after DHL didn’t pick up my old unit I referred to Sonos directly. I have asked if I can change my option of replacement so that I have a new unit and then send the old one back in the packaging. This was in Feb 21 and I have heard nothing from Sonos at all!

I have contacted a number of times to be advised that my case has been escalated, but I cannot talk to the dept dealing with the escalation? 

It has been nearly 6 months now and I am wondering what I have to do for a replacement to be sent? This is completely unacceptable and I basically have a £700 door stop in my living room.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Sir_Sean_H 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Apologies for the delays - when you call back in, your case is taken away from the escalation queue and returned to the level 1 support agents, so unfortunately it can only delay matters. This is no excuse, however, as mistakes have been made for which I can only apologies again.

I’ve taken some action on your case and you should hear back from someone in a few days at most. If not, please let me know here. Thanks.

Hi @Corry P 

I have waited for a further 6 working days and it is no surprise to me that I have had no further contact from the mythical “escalations” team.

I’m still awaiting a resolution to my issue and have even checked to see if Sonos are still trading. This sort of service does seem to indicate a company that is in severe financial problems?

What advice would you give to move this forward, other than just waiting. I think I have been more than patient during the last 6 months.

Regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Sir_Sean_H 

Apologies again. Actions on your case have been taken, but the case seems to be stuck.

I’m going to send you a private message in a moment.