Receiver Recommendations

• 16 September 2018
  • 6 replies

Hi

I know that this is very new, but does any one in here have experience with a setup using a receiver with "works with sonos"

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

I'd agree that it's very new, so I'd ask: What is your specific question? What issue are you having?
I´m in the proces of buying a new receiver, and would like to get an idea of how the implementation is running.....are there any registered delays in sound, if you have the system set up with other units....is the app running smoothe with this "extension" and so on
Hey there, I just moved into a new home and it has wired in-ceiling speakers and I was wondering if there is a way to connect them, to my current sonos setup (playbar, sub, play 1's). For example, can I use the in-ceiling speakers with my sub and then use the playbar in another room? Thanks very much!
You'd need to get a Sonos Amp to drive those in-ceiling speakers, assuming that they're compatible. Then you'd be able to bond your SUB to the Sonos Amp, and use the PLAYBAR anywhere you'd like.
Awesome, thank you so much, I appreciate it!
Userlevel 7
Badge +23
Some of the current "Works with Sonos" devices don't actually work with Sonos since the 10.1 update, you should check the other threads for more details.