Question

Popping and rattling sound on Sonos One SL

• 27 December 2019
  • 2 replies

I just added 2 Sonos One SL (less than a month) to my Beam which I bought earlier this year. One of the Sonos One SL (one on the left) has developed a popping sound and today I noticed it has started to rattle especially when there is a deep bass while watching a movie. To me it sounds defective and i would like to know the process of exchanging it with a new one. Thank you.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

You may be best served by contacting Sonos Support directly to discuss it. There’s not much that the community can do. 

I usually suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available because they're on the phone with you, but they are only available Monday through Friday during business hours. The Twitter support folks are available 24/7.

You may be best served by contacting Sonos Support directly to discuss it. There’s not much that the community can do. 

I usually suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available because they're on the phone with you, but they are only available Monday through Friday during business hours. The Twitter support folks are available 24/7.

Thank you much Airgetlam, I shot them an email and will follow up with a phone call. It’s so disappointing as I loved the setup until the distortion. It killed everything.