Question

Playbase won’t connect to wifi.

• 14 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Playbase will no longer connect to WiFi. Shows up when plugged in directly with ethernet, but won’t show otherwise. Diagnostic # 1680228680

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Lndz197.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us.

Based on the submitted diagnostic, it only shows 3 Sonos Play 1s. It does not show that the Sonos account associated with the diagnostic has a Sonos Playbase associated with it. If the Sonos Playbase no longer connects wirelessly, I would suggest connecting it via ethernet cable when plugged into the router, submit a diagnostic making sure that the Sonos app shows the Playbase prior submitting a diagnostic, and call our technical support team for a more in-depth troubleshooting step or possible product replacement.

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,

My playbase is currently plugged in to the router via Ethernet and was when I submitted the diagnostic. I can see it in the Sonos app right now. So… I guess I’ll just need to call...

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Lndz197,

Thanks for the immediate response.

Upon checking the Sonos system using your profile’s email address as the Sonos account, THere seems to be no Sonos Playbase associated with it. If you can send me a private message with the correct email address associated with your Sonos Playbase, I would be more than happy to check that diagnostic so I can check why the Sonos Playbase is behaving that way.

Please let me know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,