Playbase WiFi has stopped working

• 2 January 2021
  • 4 replies

My playbase won’t connect to wifi any more

I’ve submitted a diagnostics #612411484

icon

Best answer by Mark P 2 January 2021, 14:45

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @wheelerdealer.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community since you already tried some troubleshooting steps let me try to assist you.

Have you already factory data reset the playbase?

One reason I’ve noticed on the diagnostic report that the playbase is not getting a good wifi signal.

If this still doesn't work calling our customer phone support would be the last option.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Have you already factory data reset the playbase?

Worked, thanks

Hi, I’m having the same issue.  My playbase has stopped working on wireless, both on wifi and on Sonos Net.  When I plug it in with an ethernet cable it shows up immediately in the app.  My other 3 Sonos speakers work fine.  I’ve worked through all the trouble shooting including factory reset and the problem hasn’t been resolved.

I’ve sent a diagnostic report - the number is 849305995.  Any ideas or advice please?

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @LDB84.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community since you already tried some troubleshooting steps let me try to assist you.

I’ve looked at your Diagnostic report and as we suspected there's an issue with the playbase. 

suggest calling our customer phone support on this so you can be assisted more.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.