PlayBase or Sub?

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
I'm apologize in advance if this has already been brought up here.
I currently own 4 Sonos Play 1. 2 together (in my TV room) and the other 2 separately in other rooms. It's already coming up on 1 year since I've had the 4 Play 1 speakers and I love every second listening to them. With Black Friday coming up I see they will have the Sub $100 off and SonosOne $25 off. The Beam is discounted as well. I wish they had the PlayBase $100 off. Oh well. So I am going to purchase a pair of SonosOne speakers to replace the Sonos Play 1 I have in my TV room. I'll pair the 2 Play 1's with my other 2 Play 1 to get a more stereo sound in the other rooms. I would like to get both PlayBase and the Sub but it's a big cost for both plus 2 new SonosOne speakers. If I were to get one, which one should I get? The Sub or PlayBase? Of course I would use the PlayBase with my flatscreen TV and for streaming music. I currently have a Vizio surround bar for the TV. It actually sounds really good for Vizio. I'm leaning more towards the Sub because it will be $100 off on BF. Plus I hear lots of great things on it with the Sonos speakers. I listen to music more than watching TV these days. But when I do watch TV I like to listen in stereo surround. Maybe next years BF they will discount the PlayBase? Lol.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings