Answered

Playbar won’t power on

• 28 December 2017
  • 2 replies

Hi, I was watching tv when all of a sudden the power went in the sockets. My fuse box had tripped. After resetting the fuse the Sonos PLAYBAR will no longer power on. I have swapped fuses and tested the sockets which are all working well. What can I do now?
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 28 December 2017, 23:02

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

James,
I just purchased the Sonos 5.1 SS System last month with the playbar. Yesterday I came home to my playbar powered off and non-responsive. I unplugged it and plugged it in multiple times to different outlets all with no luck. Called into support this morning and after 5 mins of quick troubleshooting, they are sending me a new playbar as a replacement. I have not got the details about returning this one just yet, but I believe they are covering all shipping related expenses. It seems they are quick to acknowledge and replace playbars with this issue. Shame to have such a foundational failure to a nearly new $700 playbar, but at least service is quick to rectify this issue.
Call in to Sonos and see what options you have. You can find hours and numbers at the link on the bottom of this page, where it says "Contact us".