Question

PLAYBAR reverts to music after TV audio is paused

• 9 September 2019
  • 1 reply

I saw other topics about this but they were closed and this hasn't been resolved. I saw these topics from FOUR years ago.

What's going on? I pause the TV for like 5 minutes and Sonos reverts to the last music that was played.. either queue or radio.

Why?

1 reply

That's really strange. It certainly shouldn't, unless potentially there was a trigger from a line-in that was starting, and autoplaying to the PLAYBAR room.

I'll assume that you've done the basic of rebooting (power cycling) the PLAYBAR, correct?

Might be best if the next time it happens, you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes, and either post the number here, or contact Sonos Support to discuss it.

I usually suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available, but are only available Monday through Friday during business hours. Both the Twitter and Facebook support folks are available 24/7.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

If you do call in, it would be nice if you were to come back here and let us know what the issue was. Always up for more knowledge.