PLAYBAR - Revert Back to Music When TV is Off

• 1 July 2014
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge
A Sonos user would like to have his PLAYBAR to revert back to the music he was playing before once he switches his TV off. 

What do you think about it?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

It looks like Sonos have implemented this already... I'm getting this happen to me when I pause TV for a long time (5 mins?). When I resume play on TV there's no audio and when I look at the controller it's got the Living Room set to play music (which isn't playing). This is very annoying. I want the room to stay on TV until I change its input source.
Assuming that this would work similarly to how the Line-In autoplay on the Connect: Amp works where it doesn't automatically play music after being disrupted by the Line-In, but it does return to the previous volume when selecting music again, then I'm all for this addition!  I would want an option to turn this feature off though.
Hello Sonos, any progress on this. I would also like the soundbar to revert to last group when tv is turned off.