Question

Playbar muting on Sky

• 21 December 2017
  • 3 replies

When I switch from streaming music or Netflix back to sky my Playbar regularly mutes and the only way to reset it is to reboot my Sky box. It also sometimes just muted when I am watching Sky!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, johnnyboyzimba. Thanks for posting. While replicating the problem, would you mind submitting a diagnostic report and replying with the seven-digit confirmation number it gives at the end? Thanks!
Hi Keith thanks for the reply, next time it happens I will submit a diagnostic report.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi Keith thanks for the reply, next time it happens I will submit a diagnostic report.

Also, can you try disconnecting the Optical cable from the Sky box and see if that fixes the issue after you've submitted the Diagnostic and before your reboot your Sky box - I have a similar problem which I'm trying to repeat predictably and removing the Optical cable seems to perform some form of reset with mine, just not sure if it's a Playbar or Sky issue.