Answered

playbar blown driver

• 20 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi I have got blown drivers in my play bar that’s just 7 years old can I change it?

icon

Best answer by Corry P 23 June 2021, 10:22

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

These are custom manufactured drivers. SONOS does not sell parts. Perhaps you could find something similar on the market if you know the driver characteristics. I haven’t looked anywhere, it is possible that someone has measured a working driver and published its characteristics.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Another option is to source a dead Playbar eg on eBay (most fail due to power or wifi death), and take the part you need from the donor device. Also gives you a chance to practice Playbar disassembly / reassembly which is a challenge by all accounts. Good luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Adamsfx 

You can get a 30% discount on an out-of-warranty replacement Playbar - just give our technical support team a call.

If you log in at sonos.com/login and go to the Upgrade section, you will also be able to activate a 15% discount for an Arc (or any other product, including bundles).