Question

Play:3s and Sub won't Connect to Playbar

• 12 June 2017
  • 2 replies

I recently purchased 2x Play:3s and connected them to my Playbar and Sub (Playbar is hardwired to router). After initial setup, everything worked fine, connected and I even went through tuning. At some point in the day yesterday, the Playbar dropped the Sub and both Play:3s from the network and I have not been able to get them back on. When I hit the buttons to pair, the light continues to blink amber. When I factory reset the Sub, it will not not stop blinked red. Any ideas what to do?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Have you looked at the FAQ? https://sonos.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/227/~/led-lights-on-sonos-products

I'd also recommend that you submit a system diagnostic and post the number here, which will give the folks from Sonos a slightly more detailed look at your system, along with some log files, which might help them figure out what the issue might be.
Hi wick730, you've come to the right place. Welcome to the Community.

In addition to Airgetlam's suggestions, can you post the brand and model number of your router?