No Dolby Atmos on Arc with Samsung TU7000

• 3 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi, 

I just bought an Arc, sub gen 3 and two one SL’s for 5.1 surround sound set up with a Samsung 75" Class TU7000 Crystal UHD 4K Smart TV (2020). I cannot get Dolby Atmos to work / show up on the app… atmos is enabled in TV settings, I have the HDMI plugged into eARC and have tried multiple Dolby atmos content on Disney+ and Amazon Prime.

Searched the community extensively and can’t seem to find a solution :( 

please help! 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @LEvans9.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community! Let me check it for you.

Kindly begin TV audio playback using the specific Dolby Atmos content then submit a diagnostic report through the Sonos app while the issue is occurring,  and reply with the confirmation number. I'd start by reviewing your system as well as the status of the devices, it will help in identifying what's possibly causing the issue.

Please see this article that outlines the main factors that determine if your Sonos Arc can play Dolby Atmos audio. 

You may also check the Samsung support page and ensure that eARC was enabled on the TV:

https://www.samsung.com/levant/support/tv-audio-video/what-is-earc-and-how-to-set-on-samsung-smart-tv/

Let me know how it goes.