Answered

Mounting Template for Sonos ARC

Will Sonos be providing a template for the ARC Sound Bar that will assist to mounting and locating cabling penetration.

I want to accurately position the Sound Bar in front of the Display. The counter top is made of hard Quartzite materials and the penetration will need to be accurate for cable routing. The installers will not have the sound bar in there possession.

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 9 May 2020, 02:49

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I’d be tempted to try a download of the instructions for the wall mount, that would be much more likely to have a template than the speaker would. 

However, since they are pre-order, I don’t see an install manual to download yet. 

Airgetlam,

Thanks for quick reply.

I looked on site at wall mount accessory.

Wall mount will not assist in mounting to a horizontal surface. I’m needing a template so that fabricators can locate a hole in granite counter top. Its a very tight spot and required a precise measurement before penetration in counter top. Does Sonos provide CAD drawings? This could help.

I’ve never seen Sonos do that in past products. Sorry.