Make the PLAYBAR in White

• 20 February 2013
  • 173 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

173 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Please write to ceo@sonos.com.
I have a Samsung UE50ES6710, a white led TV. I think a white PLAYBAR will be a perfect match for this TV,

Me too!! Still no news on that? :?
Hi Benjamin, I have moved your suggestion to the Ideas section so other Sonos customers can add their +1 and opinion to this. I have no information at this time about the Sonos PLAYBAR coming out in another color.

Please playbar in white, i am waiting for buy..
Still waiting...
I'm very interested in Sonos as the wireless home cinema solution in my new home which will be finished next year, but would only ever seriously consider the set if it's completely available in white - including Sub en Playbar! The white Play sets are gorgeous, and a white bar and sub would make it complete. Combining white and black is really not an option for anyone I imagine. Please release a white version of the Playbar and Sub!
Pleas start producing white playbar! I got limited edition play1 in white, so a player in white would be perfect.
Also waiting for the playbar to come in white before purchasing one. My entire living room is in a Scandinavian white design and a black playbar would just look plain ugly.
+1 for a white Playbar, SONOS!

We have got AirPlay products right now, but we are ready to switch to SONOS playbar, sub, and play:1 for surrounds - But white is mandatory! Please make a white version!
Badge
I have been waiting for a long time for the white playbar..
SONOS: is there any reason for not having this product in white since all your other products can be delivered in white? I simply cannot see any reason for it..
Please! Come on... I've been waiting and waiting and waiting. What are Sonos waiting for? White Playbar and Sub now!
+1 for a white Playbar!
So, 2 years this thread has been on and still no white option... Time to look for alternatives I guess.
Just went online to buy a white play at and am disappointed and surprised that Sonos doesn't have one in the market. Please make one in white!!!
Seems to me that no-one in sonos is looking at this thread and definitely not responding. with so many people liking and requesting the playbar in white it really is staggeringly poor customer focus.
+1 here waiting for the Playbar to be released in white. Until then I won't be parting with £550...
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Seems to me that no-one in sonos is looking at this thread and definitely not responding. with so many people liking and requesting the playbar in white it really is staggeringly poor customer focus.
Hi PeterC,

We're watching the thread and read just about every word posted here on the community in any thread. Sometimes we'll remain a bit quiet when there's nothing to add to the conversation, but we absolutely are around and listening.

We've been sure to share the interest in a white PLAYBAR with the appropriate teams, but currently don't have any news to share. If there's an update we'll let you all know about it.
I have been waiting for the Sonos playbar to be made in white since the release of the playbar.  I cant believe they have not listened to loyal customers, or not even bothered to reply. 
Make the playbar in white please!
Userlevel 2
White TV, white wall, white Bose Acoustimass... make a white PlayBar and the Acoustimass goes away... 
Agree with Marin. To be even more successful in the Nordics with the Playbar it has to be in white, as with all other speakers. As soon as you present it, I will buy it! 🙂
After waiting for so long, i opted in for two Canton DM 9 soundbars... shame on you Sonos
white PLAYBAR now

Do Sonos ever respond to these threads? Just bought a Canton DM9 because they do a white one. Rather anachronistic and arrogant of Sonos to do any colour as long as it's black...
Obviously Sonos doesn't give a f* about their (/poential) customers, and most certainly not this thread... gravely disappointed I won't get a sub nor soundbar. (Also wishing the vultures with their ridiculously expensive "alternative " would bugger off.)
I was just going to buy a Playbar, white of course, as all my other Sonos Components are in white. To my surprise the Playbar is not available in white..? Then I saw this thread and I like to sing along with the big choir - Make the Playbar in White, Sonos! 
white PLAYBAR now

This is ridiculous ... Putting sexy speakers in a ugly bag