Answered

Loud Short Buzz Coming from Beam after TV is turned off

• 11 December 2018
  • 30 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

30 replies

You may want to check with LG. From the other posts about this issue, it appears to be an extra signal being sent by the TV to the Sonos, and not something generated by the Sonos on its own.
Badge +1
Back to report the suggested fix does not work. This sound is extremely loud and happens once the TV is turned off. Is there a fix coming for this? There’s no way this is LG’s issue as I have another LG with a playbar and it’s never happened. It’s the Beam. Please Sonos release an update to address this it’s Soooo loud and scary like something is severely broken with the Beam
Note that in all of the resolved cases of this issue, it has been the TV sending an errant signal to the Sonos.

There are are unresolved issues as well, but so far, there’s been no indication that it is a Sonos issue in terms of either their hardware or software.
Pogi - Thanks a lot, problem solved with closing Netflix on my Apple Tv before turning of the tv. GREAT! Thanks again Pogi! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Pogi - I don’t understand exactly how to do it, can you explain it to a slow dude like me? πŸ˜‚ Thanks! πŸ™πŸΌ

My setup: LG C8, Sonos beam and Apple TV 4K.