LG Oled 4k and Beam

I am surprised there is no app thru Sonos or any LED provider that could measure AV sync To make it easier to adjust it. I have not found one.

lajones 1 month ago

It is an Audio vs video sync issue so what you asked doesn’t really apply. I don’t use my LG Old for streaming audio only. BUT I did find the person’s suggestion of changing the screen to Gaming mode helped with the sync. Thanks

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

@lajones Thank you for reaching out to us here and welcome to the Sonos Community. Can you elaborate as to any audio issue/delay you may be having with your Sonos product(s) with TV audio? Does the audio issue also happen when testing a streaming service like Sonos Radio, TuneIn or I Heart Radio? We would also need to see a diagnostic report number from your Sonos system when this audio issue is happening.

It is an Audio vs video sync issue so what you asked doesn’t really apply. I don’t use my LG Old for streaming audio only. BUT I did find the person’s suggestion of changing the screen to Gaming mode helped with the sync. Thanks