klipsch sub connected to a amp that is connected as surround to a beam with a sonos sub

• 16 September 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi, I was wondering if is possible to connect a kliptsch KSW-12 subwoofer to a amp 

I got kliptsch speackers connected to the amp and the amp is connected to the beam as surround and I got a Sonos sub into the party too.

And if I want to put the sonos sub in a other place in my house and connect the kliptsh sub to the amp and connect the amp to my beam and is that configuration should work ?

3 replies

No. When used to power surrounds, such as you are doing, the subwoofer port on the Sonos Amp is inactive. 

Ok thanks for the fast reply  

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @simondeirmen.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us about your inquiry.

I most definitely agree with @Airgetlam. The Sonos Amp (when added as surrounds) have no active line-in port and sub port. I want to suggest going through this guide that discusses everything there is to know about setting up the Sonos Connect Amp and the Sonos Amp as surrounds

I hope we were able to help out.

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help out.

Thanks,