Question

Is Play One + Sub enough for Home Cinema

• 11 June 2017
  • 3 replies

Hi. I wanted to buy a Playbase but the size is too large for the space available. The initial project was to get 2 sonos play one+1 playbase. So my question is : do I get a good result in combining 2 sonos play one + one Sub? Is it a good alternative? Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Thanks for your comments. I appreciated.
By "space" I mean the space dedicated to my tv which is included in a furniture. The deapth of Playbase is 2cm too long! I'm terribly disapointed.
Hi. I wanted to buy a Playbase but the size is too large for the space available. The initial project was to get 2 sonos play one+1 playbase. So my question is : do I get a good result in combining 2 sonos play one + one Sub? Is it a good alternative? Thanks
There's no Line-In on the PLAY:1. And even if you bought a Sonos component which does offer a Line-In, the results would be less than satisfactory owing to the delay through the Sonos system. PLAYBAR and PLAYBASE are optimised for use with a TV.
Badge
Hello, my apartment is really small compared to my house back home, is only 700sqft apartment so I had to trade my klipsch home teather for sonos; So far i'm impressed is not the same but does really well.
if your place is small you can do well with just a playbar. Don't sure if you have the space for it, it definitely can benefit with the sub but don't really need it. It sound great without it.