i can't connect my Amp with my Arc

• 17 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Every time i try to link my Amp as  a surround speaker of my Arc the room disappear and nothing happen i need to reset it and retry . the Amp gonna work fine if i setup it as stereo speakers

but gonna disapear if i try to link it as surround. i dont know what to do

thank!

tech.legault

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Vous voudrez peut-être poster ceci sur le forum en Français, la plupart des gens de ce forum ne lisent pas la langue.

Including me. Too many years have passed since I spoke French to do any tech help in the language, I’m merely facile in using Google Translate. 

i know ! its the basic  it disappear and doesnt come as suround  i mean ! im a resealler since 2010 and i install it .  sorry for my bad english  . it’s not my first language

thanks

tech.legault

It is supposed to ‘disappear’, as the Amp becomes part of the Arc’s room. What you should then see is the Arc’s room name, followed by (+LS +RS) in settings>System. Under Sound on that page, you should now see the option for Surround Audio, which allows you to make adjustments to those speakers attached to the Amp.