Answered

High Pitched noise coming from Playbar

• 16 August 2018
  • 2 replies

I have a Playbar that is just 3 years old, after recently moving house, I am getting a high pitched noise from the playbar, It still plays music OK, but you can hear the high pitched noise behind the TV or music sound. All of the other equipment is the same, I have tried in various rooms around the house and even at my sisters house (to eliminate any electrical issues in my new home) It is very annoying - like tinnitus!!

I have seen many posts on this community and seems it is a known problem. I have done a factory reset as instructed on the other many posts about this topic and the sound goes away and then comes back during the setup. I have submitted a diagnostics report:642892514
icon

Best answer by Ronbot1984 20 August 2018, 10:28

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2
Hi Ronbot1984, sorry not much help here but we had a similar situation after moving and the high pitched noise eventually disappeared.

Like you, I found similar posts (circa 2years ago) stating the same scenarios which gave me a bit of comfort as the bar was out of warranty.

All perfect now so hopefully the same for you. Good luck.
Hi,

Sonos are in the process of replacing my unit. Thanks