Answered

Flexson HDMI Switch for Playbar

• 17 April 2017
  • 5 replies

I have been checking the forums and found 2 suggestions for HDMI switchs but neither of those can be found in most EU counties, especially Austria/Germany. I did some digging and found the following:

http://www.flexson.com/by-sonos-product/sonos-playbar/flexson-3-input-hdmi-switch-audio-converter-for-sonos-playbar

Has anyone had any experience with this device? Is this a good purchase? It is half the price than the other recommended switches and I am concerned that it has some major flaws that you only find out after buying.

If anyone has feedback or alternative suggestions I would be greatful.

Thanks!
icon

Best answer by Belly M 17 April 2017, 15:58

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Badge +20
Flexson make great products and this switcher / converter is designed for use with the Playbar.

They also do an HDMI audio extractor if you do not need switching functions, both are new products.
Thanks for the feedback, I will give them a try and will report my findings 🙂
Badge +1
That Flexson box looks suspiciously like a lot like several others that are on Amazon. I suspect it is the same box being used relabeled by several names (Tomsenn, J-tech, etc.).
Can you only use the HDMI audio extractor if one of your TV HDMI ports is ARC?
Thanks for the feedback, I will give them a try and will report my findings :)

Sinate, did you have much success with this switch?

Thanks

Marek