Question

feedback and buzzing

• 12 July 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi, since the time I have updated to S2 app, I have been often getting the feedback from speakers and do not know what is causing it. It goes away when you turn off the tv or stop the music for sometime and turn back on. I have not changed any settings on the speakers or tv from what it was earlier.

Diagnostics number is 1141694907

Https//drive.google.com/folderview?id=17iH9GxiwYqyo_CL_EbA38YcKi8P3s4Dt

Edit, read a few comments where surrounds were asked to remove. I have removed surrounds and woofer. Same outcome.

After removing surrounds and woofer, diagnosis number is 2120529559

Moderator Note: Please censor any personal information like IP addresses, Serial Numbers, and the like.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Deepakchiniwal, thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community.

I would like to clarify when playing Music services, are you using the Sonos app to play?

If not, do you also experience the buzzing during normal Music playback in the Sonos app?

If yes, do you only hear the distortion only on the Playbar or on the whole home theater system?

If the whole system, what music service was used? Have you tried the other music services? Do the other music services also have the buzzing sound?
The information you can provide can help us pinpoint the issue.

If you have other concerns, feel free to reach out.​​​​​​

Hello Kyle, 

The sound is when I play music or watch tv. I usually end listening to MP3s from my mobile and don't stream from any service.

The sound is across all the speakers irrespective of changing the source.

Tv audio when on TV speakers are normal and there is no feedback.

I use the Sonos app. This has been ongoing since the newer version was released. I have done a full factory reset last night and still the same.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Deepakchiniwal, thank you for the update.

In this case that all sources have the buzzing, I would recommend calling our Phone Support. 1-800-680-2345

They are able to troubleshoot this with you and they can also receive audio recordings through email.

You can also preemptively record the distortion before  your phone call.

If you have other concerns, feel free to reach out.