Question

"feature" that switches sources if the TV is off for more than xx mins worked perfectly on my Sonos until the last major update

• 29 December 2017
  • 1 reply

Badge
The "feature" that switches sources if the TV is off for more than 15 mins worked perfectly on my Sonos until the last major update. Does someone know if I can enable this feature again?

Example: Normally I turn the tv off at night. In the morning I press Play and my last streaming music turns on. Now it is still on TV which is turn off....so no music. I have to manually turn on my streaming music again.

Any Help would be grateful!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hello there, Tourbillon. Thanks for the post and for sharing your experience. From the sounds of it, it seems that you are experiencing something that we are currently tracking. We have seen reports of PLAYBARs and PLAYBASEs that seem to be stuck on TV audio. We are currently working on this and appreciate your patience.