Feature request: Adjust Night Mode strength

• 16 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

I’m not sure how to contact Sonos regarding feature requests so I’ll just add it here and hope for the best:

I would like to be able to adjust the amount of the “night mode” effect used. I live in an apartment and there’s only maybe a 2-3 hour window in each day where I can fully enjoy my surround system. Unfortunately that’s during the day when it’s bright in my living room.

Because of this I have to use “night mode” almost exclusively when watching content. While it sounds great, it’s a bit too extreme for normal daytime use. If I could bring the effect down 50% it would be perfect.

I think that a lot of users would appreciate this function and a lot of purists might be less disgusted to hear it was being used. 😁

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Badge

I see how others are putting their request in the title. Unfortunately I can’t edit that now. Mods feel free to change it to:

Feature request: adjust night mode strength

Moderator note: Done