Experience

• 12 October 2016
  • 0 replies

Well, after a couple years of looking into the Sonos system, I finally got the 5.1 package. Along with a new Sony 65"850D. I've had Best Buy deliver and set up everything a couple weeks ago. I gotta say it's one of the best investments I've made! Now I'm saving up for play 1 in my bedroom. I sometimes stream movies online. With those I know not to expect to have a true 5.1 surround sound experience. I don't expect free movies are putting out quality sound but watching Netflix it's mostly on 5.1 and sounds fantastic! The picture quality of the Sony tv is significantly impressive compared to my 10 year old Phillips plasma tv. Watching football on it is very impressive! Everything is so crisp and clear. The tv also has a football mode sound that passes through the Sonos! I don't feel the need to go to an overpriced, crowded game. I'm definitely a happy consumer!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.