Answered

Dual set up and apple play

• 28 August 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi

I have a large room 10 by 5 metres with two Sonos One gen 2, sonos sound bar and sonos sub.

i want to be able to easily toggle between a surround sound set up using all 4 speakers when watching tv (not just group speakers) AND be able to use the two sonos one speakers to listen to the radio, critically, using apple air play to do the latter. Is this possible?

A
icon

Best answer by John B 28 August 2019, 14:19

No, not without 'removing surrounds' and 'adding surrounds' each time. And redoing Trueplay if you use that.

It is not possible to Airplay to surround speakers, although once you had removed them as surrounds that isn't relevant.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

No, not without 'removing surrounds' and 'adding surrounds' each time. And redoing Trueplay if you use that.

It is not possible to Airplay to surround speakers, although once you had removed them as surrounds that isn't relevant.
Thanks John. I feared this was the case but wondered if smarter people than me knew of a workaround.