Dolby Digital Plus 7.1 Movies

• 8 May 2017
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Dear Sonos-

This weekend I streamed Rogue One. It was Dolby Digital Plus 7.1. Time to upgrade your equipment to make it compatible with Dolby Digital Plus 7.1 (DTS support would be great too). I'm willing to wait a year before I sell my Sonos and get either the Axiim Q or Klipsch wireless systems.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17
Oh dear, what about sonos's statement that streaming services are their target market (as no-one streams DTS).
Maybe the marketing people are just playing with words to suit their product limitations..........surely not 😛
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Dear Sonos-

This weekend I streamed Rogue One. It was Dolby Digital Plus 7.1. Time to upgrade your equipment to make it compatible with Dolby Digital Plus 7.1 (DTS support would be great too). I'm willing to wait a year before I sell my Sonos and get either the Axiim Q or Klipsch wireless systems.
I'm sure they have set a countdown clock in the office just for you 😉
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Yeah, don't bother waiting a year. It ain't going to happen. Might as well go get the Axiim or Klipsch system now.