Question

Does Sonos ever respond to Qs posted here?

• 25 May 2017
  • 5 replies

Badge
Having issues with low volume on PlayBase. Searched the forum for similar issues and there are plenty of questions about this problem, but never any responses from Sonos. Is that the normal MO around here?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Not at all. Why not post your question and see?
Badge
Apologies for questioning. Just discovered that to see Replies here, one has to disable ad blockers on the iPad.
Hi Rysz, let's get more information about your issue. Is the low volume happening with TV or music playbacK? Is the volume consistently low, or does it increase? We'd like to look at a diagnostic from your system. Can you follow the steps here and let us know the number?

Edit: Nevermind, I just saw your other threads. Let us know if we can help with anything else.
Badge
Hi Manny,
To keep everything together, I'll add the info you're requesting to my post at: https://en.community.sonos.com/home-theater-228993/ever-decreasing-volume-output-on-playbase-6787422/index1.html#post16124543

System Diagnostics were submitted with my service ticket #7432115.
Thanks, Rysz. We'll continue in the other thread.