Answered

Dialogue level through playbar

• 22 January 2016
  • 30 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

30 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
Already know about this option but it just turns the sub off really, which isn't what I need. I just need to be able to hear the dialogue when it's at a reasonable volume.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Just adding to Daniel's answer, though there isn't a manual way to adjust the dialogue settings, there is an automatic Speech Enhancement mode you can turn on when needed. If you haven't turned on Speech Enhancement yet you can find the details here.

Also have to agree with this, fine through the daytime when no ones in bed but later at evening times, you have to turn it up loud to hear dialogue and the loud scenes become booming.

There's also a Night Sound option you can use which will have the loud noises muffled a bit when it's turned on. This can help prevent waking up your neighbors and family. The details are here too.
Userlevel 3
Badge +2
Also have to agree with this, fine through the daytime when no ones in bed but later at evening times, you have to turn it up loud to hear dialogue and the loud scenes become booming.
agreed. please, please add this! no. 1 complaint about my soundbar. have to wake the neighbors to hear dialogue. thank you!
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Hi Gwc206, afraid this is currently not possible, but we will make sure to pass on your feedback.