Question

Connect Amp ZP120 Line In priority

• 31 December 2017
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge
I am trying to see if I can use a Connect Amp to power rear surrounds, using the rear surround output (rca) from a Marantz receiver as line in to the ZP120. I have found that it will work initially when the app is used to select the line in, playing as surrounds when the Marantz plays, turning off when the Marantz stops, and then resuming when the Marantz plays again. However, when someone comes along and plays music via the surround speakers say from Spotify, the music will be played (very nicely), but I then have to enter the app to reselect "line In" to have the speakers included back into the Marantz as rear surround speakers when a movie is watched.
Is there a way to prioritize 'Line In" so that it is the default after music plays via the app from say Pandora?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Thanks for your post, luvpame. This is not possible at this time, you do need to select Line-In after having played a different source. However, we would be happy to forward this as a request for you. Please let us know if you need anything else.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Is there a way to prioritize 'Line In" so that it is the default after music plays via the app from say Pandora?
Have you set Autoplay under the Line In settings? This should switch the Connect:Amp back to Line In when a signal is detected on the Line In input.